WEDDINGS, ENGAGEMENTS AND BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We’ll set up before your guests arrive, and leave discreetly once your guests have finished eating.
We specialise in catering for your individual celebrations and events, including but not limited to:
- Small Backyard Parties
- Market Stalls
- Children’s Parties
- House Warmings
- Corporate Events and Functions
We can serve food guests in your backyard, front patio, out on the desk or a hired venue.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, however prior notice is required upon booking confirmation.
- Clyde Park will provide tables, tablecloths, platters on which the pizzas are served, etc that are required for its food service.
- Clyde Park will provide a Clyde Park Chef and a Clyde Park Team Member, and will be responsible for the cooking and food display and serving from the buffet. For canapé service and any other requirements, additional staff can be arranged at $35 per hour, per staff member.
- We are shire council registered
- Our wood fired pizza oven and trailer measures 4m long x 2m wide x 2m high. In addition to this space, we would require a 4 x 4m food service area in which to set up our buffet tables.
- Clyde Park will provide its own marquee, but you will need to be responsible for any cover required for your guests.
- Clyde Park are proud winners of 2012 & 2013 Golden Plate Awards for the Best Restaurant Casual Dining.
- Clyde Park are multi-award winners for its wines, and are a James Halliday 5 star premium winery.
- As a general rule, we arrive one hour prior to commencement of party for setup. Please allow 2 hours for catering service. We will leave quietly as your party continues.
- Times can be extended by arrangement, and will be detailed in the Prices download.
- All extra hours are subject to availability and are to be pre-arranged. No extensions are available without prior notice.
For further information, please contact us to discuss your event
www.clydepark.com.au/contact, call (03) 5281 7274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org